- Department of Health Sciences and Health Policy
- ICF Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health
- ICF Case Studies
- Global Health Library
- WHOSIS - WHO Statistical Information System
- World DataBank
- BMC Public Health
- BMJ Medical Humanities/Journal of Medical Ethics
- Disability and Society
- Das Gesundheitswesen
- Health Policy
- Health Psychology
- Journal of Clinical Epidemiology
- Journal of Health Communication
- Journal of Health and Social Behavior
- Medical Care
- Pediatric Blood & Cancer
- Plos One
- Statistics in Medicine
- Qualitative Health Research
- Quality of Life Research
For more electronic journals see Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB): E-Journals directory and gateway to full texts from journals licensed by ZHB, interdisciplinary; green light means freely available on the internet, yellow light means licenced for the ZHB (available inside IP range ZHB/University), red light means no access to full text but often to abstracts and table of contents).
Tipps and Guidelines on how to do a systematic review
- Step by step Guidelines by the the Centre of Cognitive Ageing and Cognitive Epidemiology, University of Edinburgh, with useful links and materials.
- Five steps to conducting a systematic Review: Very short introduction by the US National Library of Medicine.
- Cochrane Handbook: Detailed instruction how to do a systematic review according to the Cochrane Guidelines.