We are happy to advise you on questions related to Open Access, LORY, LARA and offer individual and customized events/workshops for smaller and larger groups upon request.
The following topics, among others, are available:
- Open Access in general: What is Open Access, why is Open Access important, what are the options for Open Access publishing, what are the "Golden" and the "Green" road to Open Access?
- Requirements of the SNF: How can/must Open Access be implemented in the context of SNF projects, what funding opportunities does the SNF offer?
- Funding:payment of article and book fees (APCs and BPCs), contracts with publishers ("Read&Publish Agreements")
- Publishing of dissertations: Monographs and cumulative theses
- Open Access books: Possibilities, models, funding
- Publishing agreements and Creative Commons licenses
Contact if interested and for more information:
Dr. Simone Rosenkranz (Head E-Science)
simone.rosenkranz @ zhbluzern.ch
Tel.: +41 (0)41 349 76 27