- You must be a Swiss resident.
- You must be registered with swisscovery.
- By submitting your interlibrary loan request, you commit to bearing the costs incurred and to taking note of the terms and conditions of use. This also applies in the case that a requested item is no longer required due to a long delivery period.
- The loan period and the terms and conditions of use are set by the library from which the item was requested.
This may mean that:
- You can consult the requested item only in our special reading room at Sempacherstrasse
- Photocopies or microforms may be sent in place of the requested book
- The loan period may be reduced (to one or two weeks instead of the usual four weeks)
- Please contact fernleihe @ zhbluzern.ch about renewals of loan periods.